Everest Expedition (29,028ft/8,848m) is the highest peak of the World along which the climbing toppers feel themselves as the most proud and daredevil trail of the World. It was first ascended by Sir Edmon Hillary and Late Tenzing Norge Sherpa in 29 may 1953. Everest Base Camp is located at the Khumbu Glacier (18,000ft), Mt. Everest climbers assemble here during the beginning and ending time of their climbing. Usually, the climbing duration of this expedition lasts for 90 days, all the climbers who mass there at the base camp appears really busy with excitement for the preparation of their expedition to reach on the summit.
Some climbers climb this mountain by themselves by taking risk without help of any Sherpa climbing guide and some of them with the help of the Sherpa climbing guide. Most of the team takes their own internet, Satellite phone, Medical doctor and rest of the modern required equipment for the expeditions. After the Base Camp, we have to moves along the crevasses, Serbs and Ice Black; likewise we may have to face the way up having Chunks of Ice huge as our houses where we should have to use fixed ropes and aluminum ladders to climb ahead.
|Day 01||Arrival in Kathmandu Airport Welcome by Himalayan Magic Treks Member and direct transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu with Bed & Breakfast plan.|
|Day 02||Preparation for Expedition overnight at Hotel with Bed & Breakfast plan.|
|Day 03||Official work for expedition and briefing at Ministry of Tourism overnight at Hotel with Bed & Breakfast plan.|
|Day 04||Fly to Lukla 2,827m. Then trek to Phakding 2610m Overnight at Lodge.|
|Day 05||Trek to Namche Bazar (3,440m / 10,959ft) overnight at Lodge.|
|Day 06||Acclimatization at Namche Bazar overnight at Lodge.|
|Day 07||Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3,867m / 12,589ft) overnight at Lodge.|
|Day 08|| Trek to Dingboche (4,343m / 14,249ft) overnight at Lodge.|
|Day 09||Trek to Lobuche (4,915m / 16,126ft) overnight at Lodge.|
|Day 10||Acclimatization / Rest day in Lobuche overnight at Lodge.|
|Day 11||Trek to Everest Base Camp. (5,380m / 17,652ft) overnight at Tent.|
|Day 12||Puja ceremony / training day Base camp overnight at Tent.|
|Day 13 to 51||Climbing Period on Mt. Everest.|
|Day 52||Base Camp Clean Up overnight at Tent.|
|Day 53||Trek to Pheriche overnight at Lodge.|
|Day 54||Trek to Namche Bazar overnight at Lodge.|
|Day 55||Trek to Lukla overnight at Lodge.|
|Day 56||Flight back to Kathmandu then transfer to Hotel with Bed & Breakfast plan.|
|Day 57||Rest day Kathmnadu overnight at Hotel with Bed & Breakfast plan.|
|Day 58||Free day in Kathmandu , Evening will Farewell Dinner together with Typical Nepali Culture overnight at Hotel.|
|Day 59||Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination.|
The Trip cost will vary depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via our email email@example.com with your Details to obtain a Quote
(01) Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
(02) Hotel In Kathmandu : 5 nights in Katmandu 5 star Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
(03) Domestic flight: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu with domestic Airport Tax
(04) Expedition cargo : Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu by domestic airlines
(05) Transportation: Necessary Transportation From Kathamndu/Base Camp/Kathmandu for all Member and Staffs
(06) Permit : Everest Expedition Permit +ice fall Route +Summit Route permit fees, National park & TIMS permit.
(07) Garbage Management : Stool Shipment Transfer, Garbage Deposit fees
(08) Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
(09) Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
(10) Liaison Officer : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment,salary ,accommodation .
(11) Base Camp Staff : 1 Base camp Cook &1 kitchen Helper
(12) Porter : Porters per member up to BC & Porters return from BC
(13) Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages/equipment/food/clothing with
(14) Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
(15) Member Luggage :70 Kg per member for personal baggage
(16) Base camp Dome Tent : 1 VE25 North face or Kailash tents for base camp for per member
(17) Base camp Tents: Base camp foam mattresses, Dinning/Kitchen/Toilet/Store
Tent/Hot shower /Tables & chairs, Cooking gears,
(18) Heater : Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp
(19) Light : 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
(20) Dinner: 01 Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
(21) Bakery Cafe at Base camp : Bakery Cafe will be at Base Camp with the joining group of Himalayan Magic Treks.
(22) Generator : 01 Generator at Base camp for Computer and other electronic similar devices.
(23) Weather Forecast : Weather forecast from Meteo test during the entire expedition.
(24) Gamow Bag : 1 Rescue sled ( Gamow bag ) for emergency.
(25) Hot drinking water : Hot drinking water for cold nights.
(01-27) Base camp service
(26) Oxygen: (O2)-Poisk cylinder: 05 oxygen(O2) cylinder for each Member and 04 oxygen bottle for each High altitude Sherpa . Extra oxygen for emergencies stored at Base camp.
(27) High Tent: Necessary VE25 North Face High Tent for Member and High Altitude Sherpa
(28) Mask & Regulator : 01 Set of top Out mask for each member and high altitude sherpa
(29) Permit : Satellite Phone /walkie talkie Phone if necessary in basis of Member
(30) Walki Talkie - 1 Walki Talkie per member (9 Volt) as needed on the basis of Member
(31) High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member and Climbing Bonus U$
(32) High camp service : Necessary Cooking gas, Cooking pot for Member, Tents for high camp, high food and fixing gear (C1) (C2) (C3) (C4)
(33)Satellite Phone: Cost for Phone calls should pay as per call duration.
(34) Communication : Communication between Base Camp and Camp II with Radio set in Base camp.
(35) Camp -2 Services : 1 high Altitude experience cook with Seven Summit Kitchen Dinning.
(36) Camp 2- Services : Hot water and Hot coffee at Camp 2.
(01-37) full board service
(01) Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & Dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more then 5 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
(02) Insurance : Travel and High Altitude Insurance /Accident/Medical/emergency evacuation
(03) Personal Expenses: Telephone,Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages,Personal equipment and shopping
(04) Nepalese Visa Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 100 days US$ 100)
(05) Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$1000 ,pls calculate some tips
(06) Extra porter: If Extra porter needed more then calculate US$ 120 for extra porter up to Base Camp per 30 Kgs
(07) Rescue Evacuation : Emergency rescue evacuation cost,if needed and all other personal nature expenses
S/No Particular Qty
(1) Down suits (dangri) 1
(2) Summit shoe 1
(3) Walking shoe 1
(4) Crampon 1
(5) Summit Glove (Mitten) 1
(6) Normal gloves 2
(7) Summit Snow goggles 1
(8) Glacier glasses 1
(9) Ice axe 1
(10) Harness 1
(11) jumer 1
(12) Carabiners (normal) 3
(13) Sleeping bag (-40C) 1
(14) Down filled Mattress 1
(15) Summit socks 2
(16) Normal socks 3
(17) Climbing bag (40 ltr) 1
(18) Helmet 1
(19) Down jacket 1
(20) Down trouser 1
(21) 8 finger / descender 1
(22) Headlamp (Icon or Spot) 1
(23) Gore-tex jacket 1
(24) Gore-tex trouser 1
(25) Fleece jacket 1
(26) Fleece trouser 1
(27) Fleece liner gloves 3
(28) Screw Gate Carabiner 1
(29) Balaclava (windstopper) 1
(30) Thermos bottle 1
(31) Base layer (woolen) 2 (set)
(32) Water bottle normal 1
(1) Ice crews
(2) Fix rope
(3) snow bars
(4) EPI gas
(5) Rock piton
(6) Carabiners (normal)
(7) High tent
(8) Summit rope
(9) Cooking pot
(10) Snow shovel
(12) Ice hammer / adge (set)
(13) Member high food
(15) Mask & regulator
(16) Quick Draws